Friday 3 June 2011

Lesson 101 - Audiosurf and you.

Hey there! Firstly, cheers for reading. It's great to know at least one (1) person is reading this!
I come to you today with a recording of Audiosurf, a game I discovered around two years ago if I remember correctly, It's basically guitar hero for PC. Personally I enjoy this a lot more than G/H, but each to their own.

Feel free to check out the video posted below! Played by yours truly ;)



Finally, great song, great game! This is played on the highest settings possible, so they can be toned down quite a lot, making the game perfect for the everyday user.

Once again, cheers for reading! Enjoy the video!

1 comment:

  1. Wow i'd heard about this game but comparisons to GH put me off it. Now ive seen it in action it looks awesome. I'll definitely have to get it.

    ReplyDelete